Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Character Wip - Exercise continues 2

Here's a follow up of the character model.


I've been modeling this without using image plane reference at all except some photo reference from different angle instead of flat front and side plane.
Reason is I feel this keeps me focusing in getting the shape right instead of getting it only accurate from front and side. I can see alot of newbie making such mistakes. Looks good front othographic view but looks wierd in the 3d view.
Anyway, I'll be really happy if someone can spot who am I modeling here.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahlando6198 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:11 AM  
Anonymous mizzvickz said...

BRAD PITT ! lol

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home